40+ years of combined Global experience in developing and implementing software solutions for major Department of Defense programs required to comply with ANSI/EIA 748 EVMS
The leaders of Midnite Dynamics began their careers in the Aerospace and Defense Industry working at large contractors; eventually moving on to the small business that developed the State of Art software application: MPM. They spent over 20+ combined years helping MPM grow into the leading EVM Software application in the Industry.
Today: Midnite Dynamics is a very customer focused business; delivering reliable software solutions, training, implementation and technical support focusing on the Aerospace and Defense Industry requirements:
- CSDR Reporting
- Earned Value: IPMR / IPMDAR Reporting
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- C*CERT+: Automated generation of the FLEXFILE CCDRs (Cost and Hour; Quantity Data) output to compliant JSON specifications
- C*CERT+: Automated generation of compliant LEGACY CCDRs (1921, 1921-1, 1921-2 and 1921-5) output to required Excel and XML formats
- C*CERT+: Consolidation of multiple (unlimited) Contracts, Projects, Task Orders, CLINS into ONE Contract for IPMR/CCDR submittals
- C*CERT+: CCDR Validations. 70+ Validations executed against Source Data
- C*SIV: IPMDAR Validations on CPD, SPD and MSP
CCDR Requirement Analysis, Development and Submittal Support using C*CERT+.
Full CCDR CDRL creation and delivery by Midnite Dynamics. Minimal effort required from customer.
IPMDAR validations for CPD and SPD against JSON File Specifications - IN DEVELOPMENT
Custom Report Development and Application Interfaces as needed for more efficient monthly processes